Billing & Insurance
We kindly request that patients bring a current insurance card and photo ID to every visit. This will enable us to have up-to-date and accurate billing information in our system.
All payments are expected on the date of service. We are often able to work out special payment plans for patients with extenuating circumstances. If we are not a recognized provider with your plan, we offer to see you as an out of network provider. With this option, you are required to pay up front, but our billing office will assist you to help obtain as much reimbursement from your insurance company as possible.
At this time we DO NOT accept the following insurance plans:
(last updated April 2018):
- ALL Celticare plans
- BMC (bronze – gold – platinum)
- Fallon Community Care (through the Health Connector)
- Fallon Direct (through an employer)
- Fallon with MassHealth
- Fallon 365
- GIC Spirit
- Harvard Pilgrim Atrius Health
- Harvard Pilgrim BMC Select Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Choice Plus Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Elevate Health HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim Focus Network
- Health New England (Be Healthy Standard)
- Health Safety Net with Masshealth
- Husky Health
- MassHealth Wellforce Plan
- Tufts Select
- Tufts Spirit
For further assistance regarding insurance or billing for all four office locations, please contact the Billing Department at 508-755-4861 between the hours of 8:30-12:00 and 1:00-4:30, Monday through Thursday. Existing patients who are web-enabled may also contact us regarding billing via their Patient Portal account.