Amy P. Chang, MD
In practice since 2013
Webster Lake, Worcester
Obstetrics & Gynecology
We welcome our newest Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Dr. Amy Chang!!
Clinical Instructor in Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Massachusetts Medical School
Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology – UMass Memorial Medical Center, Department of Ob/Gyn, Worcester, MA
Internship – UMass Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, MA
Medical School – University of Massachusetts Medical School
Undergraduate – Georgetown University, Washington, DC
Certification & Memberships
Fellow, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Member, Massachusetts Medical Society
Kampot, Cambodia – March-April, 2012
• Volunteered in establishing the clinical service in a new hospital facility in rural Cambodia
• Coordinated and implemented staff training and provided primary care to local residents
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala – February, 2009
• Spent one month working on the Labor and Delivery unit in a public hospital in a small city in Guatemala.
• Worked with local obstetrician/gynecologists and residents to experience how this specialty is practiced with minimal resources.
Iganga, Uganda – Summer 2006
• Worked with Uganda Village Project in Iganga, Uganda on a water sanitation project.
• Attempt to improve access to clean drinking water in rural Uganda.
• Outreach education to surrounding villages regarding water sanitation and hygiene practice