In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information we have provided articles written by the ACOG – American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
If you do not find the article you need below, there are numerous other articles available on the “Patient Education Pamphlets Page” of the ACOG Website.
The following links are available for our patient’s to use. We hope you find them helpful.
- ACOG – American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Pause – (midlife health) by The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Board of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- The North American Menopause Society
- UpToDate FOR PATIENTS
Goverment and Informational
- Women’s, Infants, and Children’s Program
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- March of Dimes
- National Cancer Institute
- American Cancer Society
- National Library of Medicine
- The National Women’s Health Information Center
- The Center for Disease Control